Stress, anxiety and tension- all fancy words for the same problem is one of the issues that a lot of men, women and children suffer from. It not only affects one’s mental health but also cause physical problems. You must seek ways to solve this issue without having to visit your doctor or taking medication which may pose threats to different organs of the body.
Stress is any pressure of requests/impulses you put on your cerebrum or physical body. Individuals can report feeling focused when numerous contending requests are set on them. The sentiment being pushed can be activated by an occasion that influences you to feel baffled or anxious. Uneasiness is a sentiment dread, stress, or unease.
Certain medications, both recreational and restorative, can likewise prompt indications of nervousness because of either reactions or withdrawal from the medication. Such medications incorporate caffeine, liquor, nicotine, icy cures, and decongestants, bronchodilators for asthma, tricyclic antidepressants, cocaine, amphetamines, eat less carbs pills, ADHD solutions, and thyroid medications.
Since stretch hormones influence different hormones, ladies can encounter an extensive variety of sensations and side effects because of how push hormones influence the hormones that influence the female monthly cycle. Numerous ladies encounter changes in tension related indications in relationship with their month to month cycle.
Effects of Stress on Human body
In any case, if stress and tension start meddling with your every day life, it might show a more difficult issue. On the off chance that you are maintaining a strategic distance from circumstances because of silly feelings of dread, continually stressing, or encountering serious tension about a horrendous accident weeks after it happened, it might be an ideal opportunity to look for offer assistance
Stress causes the following issues:
- On Mind/ brain: Concentration and focus issues along with fatigue and disrupted mood with a pessimistic behavior. It also causes depression, insomnia, headaches and impairment of judgment capability.
- On Hair: Excessive hair fall
- On Mouth: Oral ulcers and dryness
- On Lungs: Shortness of breath
- On Muscles: Strain, pain and twitches in Neck, Lower Back and shoulder area
- On Skin: It affects the moisture, tone as well as the texture of skin and may cause pimples to erupt
- On Heart: Narrowing of arteries, elevated blood glucose levels that might result in a stroke
- On Stomach and Gut: Loss of appetite, Indigestion or heart burn resulting in malnutrition
- On Reproductive System: Hormonal imbalance resulting in various birth related conditions.
- On Kidneys: Increase in Cortisol production resulting in low metabolic activity and uncontrolled blood sugar
Other common symptoms:
- loss of appetite
- fast heartbeat
- frequent urination
- heavy breathing
- muscle tension
It is essential to remember that tension issue ought NOT be compared with a medicinal condition or genuine psychological instability. Sadly, the term psychological instability is utilized to allude to any issue caused by acting in an anomalous way. Every one of us have practices that fall outside of the standard, which is the reason every one of us could be arranged as having some sort of psychological sickness.
Since each body is fairly synthetically novel, the sort, number, power, length, and recurrence of tension indications will differ from individual to individual. For instance, one individual may have only one mellow or a couple of nervousness manifestations, though someone else may have all uneasiness side effects and to incredible seriousness. All blends and varieties are normal.
Natural Home Remedies using Essential Oils for Coping up with Stress
You can always make your own blend of essential oils at home in order to calm yourself, relieve tension and stress. Following are few of the top recipes for making easy and perfect essential oil blends!
Blend #1 (Cream/ Diffuser)
- Add 3 drops of Eucalyptus in 3 drops of Spearmint : Clears mind and uplifts the mood
Blend#2 (Anti-Anxiety Diffuser)
- Take 5 drops of Davana, Frankincense, Ghandi Root, Orange each
- Add the above mixture in Jojoba Oil (1 ounce)
- Keep the mixture in a Cobalt Blue Capped glass bottle (30 ml)
- Apply on the wrist, temples neck or use as a spray.
Add 3 drops of the following to form a mixture:
- Lime (3 drops)
- Jasmine Absolute (2 drops)
- Grapefruit/ Rose (3 drops)
- Bergamot (3 drops)
Add the above mixture in a water bottle (3 oz). Spray and smell to reduce anxiety.
Add 5 drops of Spearmint and Bergamot Mint in 2 drops of Patchouli. Fill it in a spray bottle and use when needed.
Blend#5 (Oil/ Cream)
- Take almost 6 drops of Lavender oil and add it in St. John’s Wort (5 drops)
- Then add Green Mandarin (8 drops)
- Mix all of the above contents in the carrier Jojoba Oil (1 ounce) and fill it in a 30 ml glass bottle
- Message this mixture on your chest, neck, temples or backCaution: Some people may find the blend very unpleasant because of its strong scent, therefore use it in small proportions.
- Take almost 6 drops of Combava (Makrut Lime Petitgrain)
- Add in it 3 drops of Lavender and Lemon- each and a drop of Patchouli
- Put the mixture in a Diffuser and use as an anti-anxiety blend
- Take 10 drops of Tangerine and Lavender each.
- Add the above mixture in Sandalwood (8 drops) and Chamomile (7 drops)
- The above solution is to be mixed in 2 ounces of unscented lotion and placed in a clean 60ml glass jar
- Massage with this lotion to ease the emotional worries
Geranium and Rose (5 drops each) to be mixed with 4 drops of Bergamot to make a fine mixture and placed in an inhaler and used to relieve stress.
Take 2 drops of Cinnamon Bark in sweet Orange (7 drops) and a drop of Nutmeg in a diffuser. Use this mixture’s aroma for relieving nervous pressure.
- Mix equal amount of Cinnamon Bark Oil and Clove Bud (2-3 drops)
- Add the above mixture in 30 drops of Green Mandarin and Black Spruce each
- Spray this mixture on wood-like substance or in the air to freshen up the air and lighten up the atmosphere and relieving stress.
Blend#11 (Oil/ Cream)
- Mix 5 drops each of Cedarwood and Bergamot in Jasmine (2 drops)
- Add the above mixture in a carrier 1 ounce of Jojoba Oil and save the oil product in a 30 ml Cobalt Blue Glass Bottle (with cap)
- Use whenever you feel stressed
- L- Theanine/ Green tea
- Lemon Balm
Therapy for Stress Management
- Quit intake of caffine
- Eat Omega- 3S
- Have proper breakfast
- Give yourself credit
- Feel and think positive
- Go for hiking to refresh your mind
- Meditate and do Yoga
- Take Deep breaths and relax
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Relaxation Therapy