Preparing meals for toddlers is not an easy job because children are too picky about what to eat. Similarly, mothers are always much curious about what to give which can provide high nutritional value along with great taste, although making this combination is again a difficult task.
But, now few of the simplest yet easy-to-make recipes have totally changed the concept. As they make eating fun as your kids finish everything on the plate without making a fuss. Some of the easiest, simple and latest recipe ideas for the toddlers are given below:
1. Chicken Cheese and Vegetable Patties
Toddlers really enjoy eating chicken along with nay of the sidelines like cheese, sauces or vegetables. It can be easily pop up in a bun or taken separately.
500 gm of Chicken mince
Chopped Vegetables (1 Carrot, 2 Potatoes, 12 Peas, etc)
Mozzarella Cheese (Slices as per choice)
1 tbsp butter
2 tbsp milk
1. Preheat oven to 180C
2. Cook potato in some boiling water until soft.
3. Mash with butter and milk and set aside to cool.
4. Fry the carrot along with the soy sauce. Put some salt and set it aside.
5. In a large bowl, combine the pre-made mash, fried carrots, cheese and chicken mince. Mix it thoroughly until all ingredients are well combined.
6. Scoop up a portion of the mixture and shape it into patties.
7. Dip it in flour, then in the beaten egg and then into the breadcrumbs.
8. Bake it for 20 minutes until golden brown.
It is one of the best resources to make your child eat meat and it is fully packed with proteins.
2. Fruity Chicken with Rice
This amazing recipe is loved by all babies due to its sweetness and a soft texture.
125 gm of Chicken breasts (cut into strips)
15 gm of butter
2 Carrots (chopped)
1 Apple (chopped)
2 tbsp baby rice
1 cup Apple juice
1. Melt the butter in a pan and add the chicken strips. Stir it for few minutes until it turns golden brown.
2. Add carrots into it and cook for 5 minutes.
3. Add apple and apple juice both and continue stirring.
4. Add some water and sprinkle the boiled and grind baby rice. Stir the mixture continuously.
5. Freeze it and feed it to your baby.
3. Beans Baked Eggs
It is one of the best ways to customize the beans so intelligently that anyone would like to eat it. It is a great source of protein that would help your kid to kick start your day in a delicious way.
– 1 Beans Can
– 100 GM Spinach (chopped)
– 150 gm Tomatoes (chopped)
– 4 eggs
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C.
2. Place the spinach at the bottom in a baking try then Beans and tomatoes at the top.
3. Crack 4 eggs and put them up all on the tray.
4. Cover it with foil and bake in the oven for 15-18 minutes or until.
Daily intake of protein like this would really help your child to have more mass on their muscles as it works like direct protein.
4. Frozen Chicken Fingers
These chicken fingers are very delicious and perfect for busy moms because it can easily be freeze and use by popping them up into an oven at the last moment when you need.
– 2 cups cereal
– 500 gm chicken tenders
– ½ cup Parmesan cheese
– 1 tbsp parsley (chopped)
– ½ tbsp paprika (optional)
– 2 eggs whites
1. Combine the cereal, Parmesan cheese, parsley paprika (if using) and salt in a bag and crush it finely by using a rolling pin over it.
2. Beat the egg whites along with a little amount of water.
3. Dip the chicken tenders into these eggs whites.
4. Freeze then for an hour and then bake it after preheating the oven at 220°C.